1. The fermented byproduct can replace fish meal in animal feeds because the plant proteins are broken down into functional peptides to facilitate the digestion and absorption in animals.
2. The use of probiotics can reduce the use of antibiotics.
3. The fermented byproduct including organic acids and vitamins can promote better growth and better health of animals
4. Microorganisms can degrade anti-nutritional factors by synthesizing digestive enzymes to improve the protein utilization of animal feeds.
5. Probiotics have the ability to inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria and inhibit the production of NH3, H2S and other odor molecules.
Recommend for uses:
Piglet: 25-100 kg per ton
Grower and finisher: 25-50 kg per ton
Sow: 25-50 kg per ton
Poultry: 25-50 kg per ton
Cattle and sheep: 25-50 kg per ton
Aquarium: 25-100 kg per ton
25kg (paper bag)